I’m drawing a thing but it’s not gonna make much sense unless I write some dialogue to go with it so if you’re lucky you might get another 30 words or so of actual writing from me IMAGINE
make me choose : Journey or
Flower[requested by anon]
Make Your Own Kind of Music - Mama Cass
taakevegg is here and we’re watching LOST again and aaaah everything is great :D
every time I hear anyone say “hey ben” I automatically say “see ya” out loud
art trades!!! ava lavellan for hey-lethallan
ya girl’s hair is a mess uwu
Please sit down with me and and imagine the following otp’s falling asleep together:
- With Garrus it’s a balancing act of pillows and spurs and bones - he has to have several pillows behind his head to accommodate his cowl, and a few behind his back and under his legs. He has to lie just right so that Shepard can share his pillow nest, but once they’re settled in, nothing’s more comfortable. They skip blankets and only cover up with a sheet (Turians run warm and cuddling with Garrus is like holding onto a hot water bottle), and Shepard never falls asleep faster than when she’s in his arms.
- Kaidan is a fierce snuggler and loves to fall asleep spooning with Shepard. Even if they get too warm and roll away from each other in the night, they try to keep their feet or hands or shoulders touching. Those little connections are a tiny lifeline, an anchor if one of them wakes up suddenly - something that says, I’m still here. I’m still real.
- Thane’s favorite way to fall asleep is when Shepard strokes his back and arms with just the tips of her fingers. Just before he drifts off, she tugs at his shoulder to roll towards her, burying her face in his neck and fitting herself as close to him as possible.
- Alistair sprawls and takes up most of the bed, and Maker, does he snore. But he doesn’t protest when the Warden elbows him in the ribs to make him scoot over, just smiles a sleepy smile and murmurs an apology. He makes room for her, kissing her shoulder in the process, and she curls up against him with a happy sigh.
- Zevran usually stays awake just a little longer than the Warden, watching the lines of their face smooth out in sleep. He feels an odd little tug in his chest when he looks at them, a strange mix of protectiveness and longing that he knows is dangerous. When he finally lets his head drop to the pillow and closes his eyes, Zevran pretends not to feel the Warden’s hand close around his (but then he can’t help the little smile tugging at his lips, and knows he may already be lost).
- Fenris is used to sleeping in a tight, defensive ball at one corner of the bed. So when he starts spending the night with Hawke, he slowly gets used to the luxury of sleeping stretched out and safe with someone else at his side. He comes to love hearing Hawke’s soft breathing and gentle rustling under the covers while they’re both settling into sleep.
- Anders doesn’t always sleep well. He’ll lie awake in the dark, exhausted but worrying and worrying about his clinic, the Templars, and whether he’s making any difference at all. Hawke can tell when he can’t sleep, and will curl protectively around Anders and scratch his back in soft, hypnotic circles. As slowly relaxes, Hawke starts talking in a low voice about everything and nothing - whether it’s a childhood story about Ferelden or a bawdy anecdote from the Hanged Man.
aww you sweetheart <3
So it finally happened~!
I have over 500 followers, and it’s about time I gave you all a little something in return!! And voilá! An art giveaway!
Here are the rules:
- Giveaway ends August 1st, Western European Time Zone.
- There will be 4 winners in total! They’ll be chosen with a random number generator, and I’ll message you if you’ve won, so please keep your ask box open!
- If i don’t hear back from the winners within 24 hours of being contacted, I’ll pick new ones.
- This is only open to my followers. New followers are welcome, but don’t hop in just for the giveaway and leave as soon as it’s done. That’s not nice.
- No giveaway blogs!! I’ll be checking!
- You can reblog as many times as you like, but only 1 will give you an entry. One like will give you an extra chance to win :D
As for the prizes, I will draw your OCs or fanart. I only ask that you send me good references (and a short description about them) if you want me to draw your OCs, or if I’m not familiar with the character :D First and second prizes are coloured, third and fourth are greyscale.
And I think that’s it! Best of luck and thank you all for sticking around~!
I LÓBE YOU ALL!
here you go everyone I drew Ahran
for the first time in over half a year haha